Thursday, September 24, 2009

 

Ya Get What Ya Deserve


And in my case that's a good spankin.
16+ months off a bicycle (that's a whole 'nother story) results in serious pain trying to hang with the A+ paced group rides. Really I'm just tryin' to see how many times I can get dropped in a single ride.


"Tried" to do the Tuesday 7:15er for the first time in maybe 2 years. What was once an integral part of my life is now just slightly out of reach. The group was HUGE by old standards and the "advertised" pace of 25-30 was right on. After 3-4 miles I popped. No worries. All part of the process.

Rejoined em on the 2nd loop and got towed around. Much appreciated. Like Ahnold -"I'll Be Back."


oh yea - AtD called me a cheater ------ WHAT?! :-)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?