Thursday, January 18, 2007

 

Go South Young Man.......

Horace Greeley's half brother Steely Greely said that years ago. Who am I to argue?















KITS :

The old and the new - subtle, but significant differences.




Thanks to Liz and Mike for getting them together.





and thanks to my seeester for the nice Christmas present

The kit of the real TdeF winning team ??? Allez Oscar!!, Allez Alejandro!!

RideOn young men

JB

and don't forget about JohnJ who will be 87 hours spinning just after midnight tonight. WOW

Comments:
I like those black kits! Oscar is suddenly under scrutiny!!!
Can I get a Tour winner before the 08 start?
 
basso...........
 
The Krazy Kaz.....

VINKY
 
Glad you like the unis! That JohnJ wears me out.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?