Wednesday, October 21, 2009

 

Recovery Ride in the Stars

These pre-dawn rides are a bit habit forming. The chance of catching a view of the meteor shower added even more motivation.

Figured I'd see what kind of pixels I could capture with the old trusty pocket cam.







Good thing I had an extremely hi-tech lightweight mount for my Nite-Rider battery.










Made it to the ocean front by 5:30 or so. Cloudless night sky. The meteors were easy to find and see but hard to capture. Got a decent pic of Orion - Betelgeuse is the red star in the upper left.

That'd be Venus the morning "star" just over the horizon.







Too early to use the main entrance on the way back.










It was a good morning to get a

RideOn
JB

Comments:
Envious!
 
Good to see you out and about again
 
Good to be out and about again Phil!

Seems everyone keeps getting faster and I just get older and slower though........... :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?