Friday, September 30, 2005

 

Reasons to Ride

We all have our own reasons to ride, but what brings us to trying long, long rides? Adam wrote a great piece on it, then Jason added a nice follow up on his blog. I was going to throw in my 2 pennies, but they did such a great job I'll just wait for another day.

I got my registration squared away for next weeks Tour of Hope Baltimore-DC Ride. I'll be doing some volunteer work setting up at the ellipse, then helping with registration. I did this ride last year and is was really an inspirational event. It's not about the bike, but it IS another good reason to ride.

The days are getting shorter, so keep those batteries charged up. Riding off road at night was, is and will always be one of my favorite things to do. I just wish there were more places to do it (legally) around here. Ended the day with a nice night spin on the single speed.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?