Wednesday, October 04, 2006

 

Where Have All the Good Movies Gone

OK, this is off topic, but what the heck. I'm not a terribly critical critic, but there's been a bunch of junk out there in the theaters.

Miami Vice - Colin Farel has done some decent work in the past, and Jamie Foxx was incredible in Ray, so I gave this a chance and saw it a while back. Was so boring I walked out. No kidding. Couldn't stay awake, and I wasn't even tired when I went in. Gotta hate it when a movie interrupts a good nap. Especially when it costs $8. Maybe they could've had Don Johnson sing the sound track?



Crank - Don't expect much more than the usual Jason Statham stuff. Foul language, fight scenes, gratuitous (public) sex..........and you won't be too dissapointed. Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels was still way better.

Amy Smart has that "Where have I seen her before" look. Where HAVE I seen her before? Up against a mailbox in Chinatown?









The Illusionist - GO SEE IT! Finally a good movie that doesn't have to have all the cliche' violence, language, sex, special effects, and fast car chases. Not that I have anything against all that stuff.........










Time to go out and get my

RideOn

JB

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?