Tuesday, March 28, 2006

 

The Good, The BAD, and the Ugly

Had to steal KDog's theme.

Sorry not much bloggin' of late.

Here's the news:

The GOOD,

Did my first road race on the challenging and hilly Jefferson Cup course! What a freakin' blast! Can't believe I have to wait a whole year to do it again.













The day after the race I went and rode for 7+ hours at some of the most incredible single track I've experienced.















I have a zillion photos to post later this week from the recovery bed. Race and ride reports will follow.

The BAD,

I sort of hinted about a snarl in training plans a while back. Today I'll be going into the hospital for surgery on my throat. I've had a swelling back there coming and going for a while. Like a golf ball growing in the back of your throat. Technically - "Excision of Peritonsillar Cyst". I DO NOT expect this to change my Trans-Iowa plans. Recovery should be 10-14 days. Not ideal timing, but there really wasn't a choice.

The UGLY,

I'm working on a new 'doo that I should have perfected by TI,
It's called the HVRT - Helmet Vent Rooster Tail. Sort of a mohawk variation. It has magical powers. Might burn up from an helmet mounted HID, but I'll have to work that out.







RideOn

JB

Comments:
Dude good luck with the surgery. Hope it's not too serious. We'll be thinking of you. J, JoErin & The B-Man.
 
Good luck with the surgery. The rest will do you good for TI!
 
dude, good luck, get well. (your new hairdo will get you through it!)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?