Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

Goals for the Year - Have Fun

We had a small "dinner meeting" a while back and the subject of next years races and goals came up.

My goals are pretty basic, keep on riding and having fun. Sure I want to ride better and faster, but most are my performance goals will be measured against myself and no one else. I know that if I keep on peddling for the joy of it, fitness, riding skills and performance will continue to improve. Not that I'm out there logging miles with no structure, quite the contrary. But at this point I just choose to use only my (rather meager) performance of the past year as a yardstick for what to expect next year. I'm both excited and anxious about road racing for the first time of my life, but it's something I've always wanted to try and only time will tell what the outcome will be. I'll certainly have plenty of support or good advice from the team.

So the bottom line is I want to do better at the events I've done in the past, and do the best I possibly can in the ones I haven't!

All the while having fun,






and exploring new levels of agony,









and ecstasy,








RideOn,

JB

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?